This position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of strategies for the assigned products or Line of Business (LOB) as part of the effort to remain competitive and to shape the future of the conpany's competitive position within the assigned LOB. Incumbent drives changes and improvements to Key's positions by analyzing markets and competitiors, developing produvt strategies and objectives, and launching brand new features and products.
• Develops and executes strategic and tactical plans to drive revenues and profit growth in
assigned product(s) or LOB.
• Analyzes market and competitive trends and defines customer requirements.
• Establishes pricing model and is the owner of the LOB pricing structure to ensure market
competitiveness and product profitability.
• Identifies and launches new product(s) or implements product improvements, that drive sales
growth or maximize business opportunities.
• Interfaces with multi-functional team for development and marketing of new products, or
for identifying cost savings and quality improvement opportunities.
• Develops sales collateral and participates in supporting and training the sales force.
• Establishes and maintains communications with all functional areas as well as customers,
prospects and vendors to ensure that product lines meet or exceed market needs and company
• Creates and delivers product presentations in multiple internal/external settings.
• Assesses the financial impact and net worth of various product improvement ideas and leads
the prioritization of the various development/investment alternatives.
• Leads the patent committee of the assigned LOB to ensure proper intellectual property portfolio
is being maintained.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.