The Site Administrator performs broad administrative duties as directed by management to support project personnel.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Process time entry, time reconciliations and prior day(s) time verifications including keying in new hires daily, weekly and monthly in accordance with operating procedures under the direction of management into Safway Tracking System (STS), Kronos and/or site/client specific tracking software.
- Perform accounts payable activities for the job site/client, including matching bills to purchase orders, identifying and rectifying problems, and insuring that correct items and quantities have been received.
- Process, track and verify coding of job numbers, Purchase Order’s (PO’s), tag numbers using supplied forms and/or software including but not limited to Leg Sheets; Material Sheets; Delay Forms; Time and Material (T&M) Reports; Unit Price to T&M Transfer Sheets.
- Troubleshoot and elevate to management timekeeping related concerns from field, including but not limited to missing personnel on timesheets, sign in/out sheet errors, and hours not matching set schedule.
- Generate and process invoices including balancing total hours, validating invoice amounts in accordance with operating procedures under the direction of management.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings to communicate concerns, work schedule and shifting priorities during the workday or week.
- All other Office Administrative Duties under the direction of management.
DESCRIPTION OF NONESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Perform general office work due to employee absence or increased work volume.
- In the absence of the Site Office Manager and as directed by management prioritize work and/or alter the work schedule to deal with shifting priorities during the workday or week of specified project personnel.
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING REQUIRED:
May require the wearing of safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, safety harness, hearing protection, hard hat, and protective gloves, and site specific personal protective equipment while working at the various job sites.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. These may be varied based on specific requirements of a branch or project)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Associate’s Degree in Business is highly desirable).
- Minimum 1 to 3 years Administrative work experience in the chemical/petrochemical industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and specified project personnel.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to present a professional image to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals and related tasks.
- Process complex time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, make decisions based on this data, handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion and effectively communicate the related actions to management, customers and specified project personnel.
- Requires the ability to use a personal computer and word processing, spreadsheets, and AS400 related business operations software.
(The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds while moving files or manuals. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
The employee may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, dust, non-weather heat, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is also regularly exposed to outdoor weather. The noise level is usually moderate, but may be loud at certain times while working at project sites. There may be work related travel.
Safway is an equal opportunity employer and considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Safway is also an E-Verify participant.
The above statements reflect the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.