Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The Service Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of fire protection service projects from conception to resolution of the project. He/she will oversee or conduct scheduling, planning, actual construction, expediting, inspection, quality control, and total delivery of the project according to established criteria. He/she is responsible for tracking, forecasting, and communicating all costs, profits, and financial measures of the project. He/she will be responsible for National Account Sales and selling system modifications and upgrades. He/she will assist in initiating, conducting, and coordinating the clerical and administrative functions required for the effective operation of an office.
- Track projects from conception to final billing
- Ensure proper customer specific paperwork is provided to and returned by field technicians
- Monitor and manage projects to comply with safety, quality, productivity, and profitability requirements
- Identify changes in projects that impact cost, schedule, or labor requirements
- Make sure change orders/change estimates are completed in timely manner
- Monitor project billings for accuracy and maintenance of a positive cash flow
- Oversee work of subcontractors
- Administer construction contracts, approve work quality and payment requests
- Ensure work complies with codes and permits
- Report to owner and/or general contractor about progress and any necessary modifications required
- Maintain historical records of all functions for future use
- Recommend improvements in project management procedures and overall company business practices
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicate effectively to educate the customer about WSFP capabilities.
- Ensure proper manpower on each project to produce maximum productivity
- Conduct billing, receivable, and payable functions as assigned
- Forecast future manpower requirements.
- Provide general administrative support for managers and staff
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Maintain various types of records
- Assist in completing special reporting and licensing requirements
- Develop positive and ongoing relationships with team members.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships to ensure our services meets or exceeds their expectations of a long-term partner.
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED; and/or one to two years related experience and/or training is preferred
- Three plus years’ experience in the fire protection industry
- Possess proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications (Microsoft office, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when speaking with customers or dealing with other associates
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor