Owns the project management and implementation process for GEHC Diagnostic Imaging, including sales order review, project planning, design/layout, contractor interface, submission of documentation, resource coordination, and issue resolution.
1. Drive customer satisfaction and process productivity during the installation process.
2. Act as the primary liaison between GE and the customer team.
3. Identify, escalate, and resolve issues, which might affect customer satisfaction and GE operational targets.
4. Work cross functionally with sales and services teams while owning the project management and implementation process for GEHC Diagnostic Imaging.
5. Participate in process improvement initiatives.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Compliance (Quality, EHS, etc) training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report all customer or personal compliance concerns immediately to the appropriate organization.
1. Bachelor’s degree and two years of project management experience; or an associate degree and minimum five years of Project Management experience.
2. Minimum two years’ experience leading cross-functional teams.
3. Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple priorities to meet scheduled completion dates and customer expectations.
4. Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and competing priorities.
5. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a matrix environment.
6. Ability to work effectively from a remote home office location.
7. Ability to work with and influence team members to achieve mutual goals.
8. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
9. Legally authorized to work in the United States.
10. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Formal coursework in project management and experience in construction or working with the building trades.
2. Experience with large-scale project management requirements, where deadlines where met on or ahead of schedule (e.g., construction, IT, installations).
3. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
4. Ability to forecast and deliver on a schedule to meet quarterly revenue targets.
5. Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a customer-friendly manner.
6. Demonstrated customer service experience working in a clinical environment.
7. Ability to provide constructive feedback to installation teams and contractors.
8. Knowledge and experience with the healthcare industry and GEHC products.
9. Proficient in project management software (e.g., MS Project).
10. Proficient with design tools (e.g., AutoCAD, Visio).
11. Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
12. Six Sigma certification and/or experience in Lean methodology.