We are a locally owned Electrical Contractor with an emphasis on Industrial facilities. We take great pride in the quality of our work and are looking for hard working, safety conscious individuals who are looking for a long term career opportunity.
Assist with all activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and assist with the oversights of its organization, scheduling, budgeting and implementation.
- Confer with supervisory personnel to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Assist with planning, scheduling, or coordinating construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit change orders, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- Review any delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Assist in development or implementation of quality control programs.
- Assist in development or implementation of environmental protection programs.
- Assist with modifying plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Ensure all necessary permits or licenses are appropriately displayed.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer models.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects
- Knowledge of materials, methods and tolls involved in construction
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocations, leadership techniques, production methods and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science technology
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- AAS in Construction Management or equivalent degree
- Willing to travel and have reliable transportation
- Valid Driver's License
- OSHA 10, 30, Safeland preferred
- Willing to work OT as required by project deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
At Benchmark Electrical Solutions we take great pride in our team and have an Employee Focused Culture while offering a great benefit package to our employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education
- Company sponsored holiday and recognition celebrations
- Supply basic PPE materials