As an Oil and Tire Technician, you will perform basic preventative maintenance on our auto rental fleet vehicles such as oil, fluid and tire changes. You may also be asked to assist our more experienced auto mechanics with more complicated repairs. This is an excellent learning opportunity for someone looking to expand upon their natural automotive or mechanical abilities.
This is a part-time position. Various shifts available.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of automotive maintenance experience or recent auto tech school degree preferred
- Proven mechanical aptitude and skillset in car maintenance required
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to perform day-to-day physical tasks involving moderately demanding work including: standing, kneeling, crawling, turning, and pushing or lifting moderately heavy objects.
Avis Budget Group offers a wide range of great benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Voluntary unpaid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Vacation car rental