1 st shift Shipping - Cold storage production
Thursday - Monday
Must be able to operate sit down, stand up, reach and electric pallet jack
The shipping employee will Stack production pallets, QC shipping pallets, retrieve ready pallets from the production floor, assist with replenishment in production. May also load outbound pallets for shipping.
May also pick inventory for production, cycle counting inventory, restocking production floor locations.temperatures
- Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas in a safe and timely manner.
- Processes received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Assists receiving Associates as needed
- Works in cold storage (40 degrees) and ambient temperatures